#Best Special Happy Birthday Wishes -happy bday wishes]

Best Special Happy Birthday Wishes-happy bday wishes

Searching for Special Birthday Wishes. Make your friends laugh on their birthday by sending a special birthday wishes. Send birthday wishes with a few birthday wishes quotes. Collection of Funny Happy Birthday Wishes which you can send to your husband, wife, partner, friend, boyfriend or girlfriend. Pick out one of these happy bday wishes or find out many topics like beautiful happy birthday wishes, special birthday wishes, birthday wishes quotes or happy bday wishes. So have fun Lets enjoy i wish you a very happy birthday.
best special birthday wishes images
#Best Special Birthday Wishes-happy bday wishes]
special birthday wishes to a friend

A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always.

May your Big day be full of beautiful moments, may your year be full of happiness and amazing discoveries, may your life be special, just like You!

Today is special because you are special. Have a wonderful birthday with family, friends and all those whose company you enjoy. Cheers!

Happy birthday sweetie may all your dreams come true, and on this day of happiness i send my love to you.                                             special happy birthday wishes sms

It is a beautiful day! It is a great reminder of how thankful I am for all the beauty I have in my life. Thanks for being a part of this great feeling!

As friends go, you're not one of the best. You're THE best! May this year's birthday be the best ever for you.

This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.

You are such a special blessing to me and I wish you a wonderful Birthday filled with love, joy and all good things you enjoy most!

It’s not every day that we have the privilege of sharing wonderful moments with someone special. You have made our lives so much richer just by being part of it.

My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always.

Happy birthday to my dearest best friend. May your day be as beautiful and amazing as you!

It’s a smile from me. To wish you a day that brings the same kind of happiness and joy that you bring to me.
special happy birthday quotes
Happy birthday to my best friend, who is better than the best of the best! May your special day be better than the best you've ever celebrated.

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing.

Happy birthday to the most beautiful person that I know! May your special day bring you lots of joyful moments.

May your journey through life be as rewarding as you hope. You deserve all the good things that life has to offer. 

Its your Birthday Dear, lets celebrate the happiness, love and memories together. Forget all worries and bad memories of past year and embrace the new exciting and successful coming year of your life.

Sending your way a bouquet of happiness.To wish you a very happy birthday! Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. 

Thank you for putting up with my moods and crazy streaks. You are like a sister to me. You are my everything!

May every moment of your life be as wonderful as our friendship!
inspirational special  birthday quotes

Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!

May what you wish come true as fast as possible, may you find everything you seek for, and may whatever you want come truly from your heart!

You inspire me to give my best even when the going gets tough. You are my rock, my refuge and the love of my life.

You are a true friend, please don’t change ever! Happy Birthday and may every wish you have come true!

Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

Best wishes on your birthday! You deserve all the wonderful things in this world because you are the best person I know.

My friend, I hope you have a glorious morning, a beautiful day and an exhilarating night on your birthday!

Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy.

Let the sun shine brighter for you today and all the upcoming days! Let the wind show the right direction you should go, and let the rain wash all the pain of the past years.

Today, you are a queen. Tomorrow and forever, you will be a queen because you have earned it with all that you do to make this a better place for everyone.

Let’s make your birthday a day that you will always remember. We have some serious partying to do, so let’s get to it!

We just want to share our good wishes and cheer, to tell you we care. Have a wonderful birthday and an even better year!

You simply are the best. Never spend a moment doubting it. Keep shining, my bright star.

I only have the warmest birthday greetings to a friend who has always had my back through thick and thin! May you enjoy the amazing things life brings BFFs like you.

On your birthday we wish for you that whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or better.

On your Birthday there are so many people who are thinking about you.
But none of them can love you the way I do!

You are my best friend, my soulmate and my partner in crime. You deserve a brilliant birthday celebration for being such a wonderful person. Enjoy your birthday today.

Happy birthday to my best friend! Here’s to another year of girls nights out. Let’s get started on another fabulous year!

Today is the day when God decided to send an angel into the world, straight from the heavens. That angel was you.

Happy birthday to my oldest, truest, and best friend. May your birthday be filled with love, laughter, and all the things that you enjoy most in the world.

It’s wonderful to have you in my world! Friends like you are as rare as a warm, sunny day in February. You're truly one of a kind.

Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened!

I want to congratulate the most special person with this special day. May you have everything that you wish in this life.

I was drifting without purpose until you came into my life. I am blessed to have you by my side for the rest of our lives.

I have been looking forward to your birthday just so I can drown you in gifts.

Sending you 12 roses. One for each month to wish you 12 months of health and happiness and 365 days of togetherness with loved ones!

Happy birthday to one of the nicest people I have ever met. May this year be even more wonderful and blessed.

My dear, dear friend, you have always been there for me. You and I redefine what friendship means.

Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane!                   special happy birthday wishes for lover

I‘m so glad to have such an amazing person in my life! Thank you for being always there for me. May your special day bring you a huge joy and a true happiness!

Thank you for the love you have shown me and shared with me. On your birthday, I wish you greater success and the fulfillment of all your dreams. Cheers to my sweetest one.

When I looked up to the sky that night I made a wish when I saw a falling star. My wish finally came true, and here I am with you.

Wishing you a wonderful and glowing birthday. May God add more glory to your life.

I can hardly believe that our little one has grown up to be a wonderful young man. Wishing you success, joy and happiness always.

Happy birthday, my friend! I hope you have the most wonderful day, filled with great surprises, and of course, delicious cake!

You are an amazing friend with a good heart. I hope you have the best birthday, and may all your wishes come true.

As long as you have me as a friend, you'll never have to worry about going it alone. You'll always have my shoulder to lean on, my ears to hear what ails you and all my heart to get you back on the right track.

You're not a friend because you're a Facebook friend. You're not a friend because I meet you every week for coffee or lunch. You're not a friend because you're nice to me. It's because you're one-half of my whole...and I'm yours.

I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.                        special birthday wishes messages

A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you how much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life.

May all of your days be exceptional and thrilling! Wishing the biggest amount of joy for a very special person like you.

Only special people receive birthday messages from me. And you are that special one! Wishing you joy and love all year through.

Simple birthday greetings just won’t do for the most amazing person that is you. You deserve the biggest and the best birthday event because you are the most important part of me.

May your birthday be as incredible as you are! Wishing you all the best, because you deserve only the most wonderful things in life and nothing less.

There is nothing cozier than cuddling up to a nice warm fire on a cold snowy day. Well unless it’s cuddling up to you on your Birthday my love.

My love grows stronger for you as each year passes by, so on your Birthday lets take precious time out for you and make your Birthday a happy one!
birthday quotes for someone very special
Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments:

Buy A2hosting