Naughty Birthday Wishes - birthday naughty wishes

Naughty Birthday Wishes

Have you been looking for the best birthday wishes naughty for those people in your life who like the jokes and extra playful pokes? Here is a cool collection of naughty birthday wishes that are great for a birthday celebrant who is very close to you. Wishing your near and dear ones a birthday naughty wishes in a special way. 

Naughty Birthday Wishes


Dear bud, you’re now getting so old that next year we’re going to have to bring the strippers to your nursing home.

For your birthday today I’m giving you what you give me every day- sarcasm, a bucket load of trouble, and a handful of naughtiness. Happy birthday.

May the brightest wishes on your birthday, shine every path of yours in good and in bad times. Happy Birthday.

I know you are going towards the age where things don't give any pleasure anymore.

To a loving friend, thank you for supporting me through all my crazy endeavors. I have never had a friend like you. Happy birthday buddy!

Babe, you always keep me alive and kicking. You are my caffeine when I feel tired. Happy birthday!

Your age is only a number. A very high number, but still just a number. Happy Bday!

Another year has passed. May you have all that you wish for to come true. Have a happy Bday!

I’m so lucky to have someone that makes people’s heads turn when she walks. My love, happy birthday!

It’s your birthday dear, thank you for being such a great friend, you have truly given me a reason to smile and be glad. Have a wonderful birthday dear.

If you're born in the month of September, it is pretty safe to assume that your parents started their new year with a bang.

Today is a perfect day to tell that you are nothing less than one of my family member! I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday.

Cheers to you on this very special day. What day is it? It’s the day you shot through your mother’s uterus! Happy birthday.

Happy birthday to my best buddy in the entire universe. May you grow so old that the devil gets frustrated waiting for your arrival!

Besides the gift that I've already given you on your birthday, I'm going to let you unwrap me as a sizzling birthday present. I'm all yours, today and forever. Happy birthday, love.

Happy birthday to you my dear friend! You are really becoming handsome every day and I hope that you include me in your birthday wish list.

Happy Birthday, little girl! Ever since our little angel was born, our lives have never been the same.

To the sweetest sister in the entire world, I waited for a year to wish you a very happy birthday. I love you so much, my teddy bear. May God bless you with the brightest smile for a lifetime.

You know that that you are getting old, when you have to pay more for the candles than the cake itself.

First you forget names, then faces, then you forget to pull your zipper up, then you forget to pull your zipper down.

May the celebration and fun you enjoy today last forever in your life. With the best wishes to your entire life from your loving brother. Many happy returns of the day my little sister. Let the world shine on you.

Our little girl came into our lives [number] years ago, and she’s been rocking our world ever since. Happy Birthday, sweet girl.

The secret to stay forever young is to laugh and be happy all day! Lie about your age and do not feel 50 instead feel like 20! Happy golden birthday!

Make sure you get a birthday cake that has lots of cream topping. Later, once everyone is gone, you can smear me with the cake and lick the cream off my body. Wish you a sizzling birthday.
Share This
Latest
Next Post

0 comments:

Buy A2hosting